return to LexJB.com talk.LexJB.com
made obsolete by http://Facebook.com/JBMason

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Screen captures for (and of) my sister

Post new topic   Reply to topic    talk.LexJB.com Forum Index -> Special board (or blog) for emelle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBMason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Screen captures for (and of) my sister Reply with quote

In this new topic, I will spotlight my sister's appearances in television and film. Keywords = vidcaps, screencaps, screen captures, screenshots, stills, caps, snapshots

(Here's one I'd already posted from last week's episode of Mad Men)
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c99/lexbrett/JBTalk/MadMenS01E04.jpg

coming very soon: MadMenS01E05 and I-See-You.com! I've already found all her/your scenes in each of those two presentations, but I haven't made the picture files yet.
JBMason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As promised earlier, here are some screens from a television show and a movie. You can find tons more of tonight's vidcaps at my photo album at this web address:
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c99/lexbrett/JBTalk/
Mad Men, season 1 episode 5

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I-See-You.com

Be sure to see the rest of the pix at this web address!
Arrow http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c99/lexbrett/JBTalk/
Someday when there's time, I will upload all of the vidcaps in one simple-to-grab ZIP package. Don't bother to grab the image files one at a time! Just have a little patience, and a big bonus file will appear. L8R.
emelle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dearest Brother:
I realize that you probably have tons of unlimited space to be able to post huge files on this server... but (the reason I edited your last post was my feeble attempt to make it easier on) my slow dial-up(, which) has difficulty loading these huge photos. The first post, with all the photos at my desk, has perfectly-sized photos for my screen and internet connection. Is it possible, in the future, to please reduce the photos you post to a more manageable size? I think other folks can still tell it's me...
Thank you.
Your ever-grateful sister.
JBMason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've decided not to post into this topic anymore.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    talk.LexJB.com Forum Index -> Special board (or blog) for emelle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: