return to LexJB.com talk.LexJB.com
made obsolete by http://Facebook.com/JBMason

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

another test

Post new topic   Reply to topic    talk.LexJB.com Forum Index -> Comments on a Brett Bugle entry
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBMason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: another test Reply with quote

I wonder why Dad said he was locked out.
netgeek64

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: another test Reply with quote

'cause he's a doofus sometimes. i'll look into it. i still think it's 'cause he didn't actually create himself an account. just like the myspace thingy.
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Mommy's favorite Bible verse)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hloaroo

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you invited us to leave messages but then somehow lock us out at random times just for your own enjoyment!

You're standing right next to me. heehee

Thanks for the tuna coupon.

That's all.
netgeek64

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Test shmest. Can't we all just get along?
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Mommy's favorite Bible verse)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    talk.LexJB.com Forum Index -> Comments on a Brett Bugle entry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: