return to LexJB.com talk.LexJB.com
made obsolete by http://Facebook.com/JBMason

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new song

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBMason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: new song Reply with quote

I'm making this new topic simply to accelerate the spidering of new webpages that might get me some sponsorship money. You can ignore this post unless you are an electronic spider.

AYO TECHNOLOGY LYRICS

Last edited by JBMason on Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
JBMason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: explanation Reply with quote

The big secret of success in earning money with your blog is to be the first one to post new information. I am uploading the page of lyrics you see linked above because it will give me a big head start on that particular album's lyric pages. (The album will be released in September!)

I got a lot of hits on "My Moon My Man" and "Da Vinci Claude" before those albums were released, so I predict I'll get a lot of hits for this, also.
Dad

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you like country music Brad Paisley's 5th Gear is a funny album. He sings about trying to pickup a girl in a bar. Telling her such lovely lines as I want to take you into the woods then search your body for ticks. Another song is titled I am just a guy. a very funny collection.
JBMason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Timbaland remix Reply with quote

Here is another entry that you should ignore unless you are a search engine spider. I want the search engines to know that I've uploaded the lyrics to this French remix for all to see:

http://www.lexjb.com/lyrics/Tyssem_TheWayIAre_Timbaland-paroles_lyrics.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    talk.LexJB.com Forum Index -> Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: