return to LexJB.com talk.LexJB.com
made obsolete by http://Facebook.com/JBMason

SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Road Trippin'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emelle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Road Trippin' Reply with quote

For anyone who managed to get left out of the gmail chain (and I know there are at least a couple of you), here's the status of the "Mommy-style" Road Trip recently undertaken by our two favorite menfolk:

When they arrived in California on Friday, I was on set, so rather than checking into lodging, they went to the San Diego Zoo. They returned to Los Angeles in time to go with me to my dance practice party, where Brett whisked every single woman around the floor at least once, and Daddy politely refused every single request to dance... but they both got to meet my friends and instructors, including my first instructor, Josh, who has always reminded me of Brett... he can upload the photo of the three of us with Josh.

Saturday we did the driving tour to the end of the world (Santa Monica and Malibu).

Sunday we did the train tour to the Hollywood Blvd freaks and tourist show, as well as to the southern end of the world, Long Beach, where the Queen Mary is permanently docked.

Yesterday I was on set again, so at the end of my shoot day, they joined me at Warner Brothers Studios to be "fake audience" for one scene, which filled their audience work quota for the rest of their lives.

Today we tried to figure out just what else we would be doing if this were a road trip with purpose... so we walked around the Farmers Market, where Daddy was quite comfy (not unlike Flea World for him)... and then we came back here, where Brett burned me a CD of all photos and videos shot up until now, and then...

They headed home. They should arrive nearish to the Grand Canyon tonight so that they can "do" it first thing tomorrow and then continue further east. Considering they've already been to CanyonLand (sp?) with Cheryl, Brett has very low expectations of the Grand Canyon - besides, he's seen it from the air, so what's another ginormous hole in the ground?

I, personally, have been surprised at the SPEED at which they've taken this cross-country journey, considering they had roughly the whole month of September in front of them before they left. I guess it's the testosterone. Wink
hloaroo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds so awesome!! I'm so glad they were able to come visit you!
JBMason
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my road-trip videos are on Facebook, and I plan to upload a big road-trip photo gallery there someday soon. Come on over! Check it out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    talk.LexJB.com Forum Index -> Holla back All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: